- Wolf Honored as Defender of Human Rights, Dignity
- Garza on School Matters
- Area Business Leaders Inducted into Washington Business Hall of Fame
- Clemyjontri Park Celebrates Renewal
- Pakistani Ambassador Keynotes Interfaith Event
- Langley Dominates McLean on Ice
- Thanksgiving Q&A: McLean’s Maffei Helps Feed Homeless
- Running Back West Carries Langley Football Into Playoffs
- Dramatic Drive Keeps Langley Playoff Hopes Alive
- McLean Hotspur Green Wins New Jersey Tournament
- Letter: Thankful for Support
- Editorial: Holidays Are for Giving
- Editorial: Make a Plan, Talk About It
- Letter to the Editor: A New Kind of Candidate
- Editorial: Be Part of Children's Connection 2014
- Fighting for Common Sense
- Parisot Wins Republican Primary
- Steady Flow of Voters in McLean
- New Trail Adds 1,200 Feet of Sidewalk to McLean
- Comstock's Comfort Zone
In November 2014, 71 homes sold between $3,725,000-$133,000 in the McLean and Falls Church area.
McLean Home Sales: November, 2014
The Tysons Christmas Market is in its second year, this year taking advantage of the new plaza area connecting the mall to adjoining buildings. Lured by the scent of roasting nuts, bratwurst, mulled cider, and baked goods, shoppers will also find an excellent selection of gifts, warm hats, leather, wood and other crafts.
On Friday, Dec. 12, Churchill Road fourth graders stepped back in time to the 19th century and participated in the school’s annual Colonial Day.
To the Editor
To the Editor: To the McLean, Vienna and Great Falls communities: The Woman’s Club of McLean would like to express its gratitude for supporting the club’s 48th annual Holiday Homes Tour and its MarketPlace.
U.S. Rep. Chris Smith (R-NJ) delivered the following speech on the House floor on Dec. 10, 2014, honoring retiring U.S. Rep. Frank Wolf (R-10): Congressman Frank Wolf of Virginia will cast his last vote this week, capping off a remarkable 34-year career of altruistic deeds, selfless service, bold humanitarian initiatives, and durable achievement.