- Dulles Now Screening for Deadly Virus
- Transportation Issues Dissected
- Franklin Sherman to Celebrate Centennial Homecoming Oct. 26
- Regional Nonprofit Forum in McLean
- Marriage Equality in Fairfax and Beyond
- McLean Hotspur Green Wins New Jersey Tournament
- Andrejev Leads Langley Volleyball Team
- 5K Race Honors Wounded Warriors
- McLean QB Maffei Sets State Record for Completions
- Chantilly Volleyball Beats Defending State Champ
- Rachel's Afghan
- Letter: Honest Like Wolf
- Letter: Voting for Taxes
- Letter: Candidate Who Raises Taxes
- Letter: Questioning Ultrasound
- Comstock's Comfort Zone
- ‘A Personal Touch’
- Neighbors Celebrate Completion of Sidewalk on Dead Run Drive
- Voting Early, Absentee
- New Voter Identification Requirements
Local hospitals to treat ill passengers arriving from Africa.
Dulles International Airport was one of five airports in the nation to begin screening for Ebola last Thursday. The Center for Disease Control and Protection trained staff to check all passengers arriving from Guinea, Liberia and Sierra Leone to check for signs of illness to prevent more passengers from infecting others during their daily interactions.
Langley High School students learn safety through simulator.
Hanna Hunt was behind the wheel, phone in hand. When a text popped up, she had a choice. Would she answer it? Hunt, a senior at Langley High School, was playing a simulated driving game during lunch, so when she “crashed” her car earlier that day, she walked away with zero consequences. The simulator was a part of the school’s theme of the year - road safety - in partnership with AT&T’s It Can Wait campaign to give students a reality check on Oct. 16 for how texting on their phone affects their driving.
Citizens association hosts update on roadways and sidewalks.
Traffic congestion. Roadway construction. Lack of sidewalks. All these and more were among the concerns McLean residents had for the Fairfax Department of Transportation director Oct. 14 during McLean Citizen’s Association’s transportation update.
McLean MYS Hotspur Green U14 Boys CCL won the EDP Cup in the Platinum bracket.
Despite knee injury, senior totals 17 kills in loss to undefeated Madison.
Rachel Andrejev is a standout for the Langley volleyball team.