- Vienna Police Sergeant Tom Taylor Honored 0 comments
- Week in McLean 0 comments
- Brief: Preserving Trees in McLean 0 comments
- Brief: Churchill Road Students Support SHARE 0 comments
- Brief: Community Charity Champions to Host Fundraiser for McLean Little League 0 comments
- Great Falls Exxon Site Contamination Update 0 comments
- Week in McLean
- Brief: Preserving Trees in McLean
- Brief: Churchill Road Students Support SHARE
- Brief: Community Charity Champions to Host Fundraiser for McLean Little League
- MCA Presents Teen Character Awards
- Second Annual Langley Alumni Game Set
- McLean Girls’ Soccer Can Clinch Liberty’s No. 2 Seed
- Bowling in Support of Junior Achievement
- Madison Girls' Lax Beats McLean
- Opening Day for McLean Little League
- Editorial: Vote in Spite of Election Fatigue
- Editorial: Some Limits, More Disclosure
- Letters: How to ‘Make Life Greener?It was fantastic to read about Vienna’s commitment to more sustainable living [“Making Life ‘Greener’ in Vienna” (The Vienna and Oakton Connection, April 24-30, 2013
- Letters: Mega-mansions and the Like
- Letters: Pike As a Raceway
- Absentee Voting Starts Now for Democratic Primaries
- Governor McDonnell Endorses Springfield Site for FBI Headquarters
- McLean Forum Highlights Sex Trafficking
- Comstock, Wolf to Host Human Trafficking Forum in McLean
- Eight Run for MCC Governing Board
Three Suspects Arrested, Charged in Serial Burglaries
McLean Trees Foundation plants, maintains trees at Lewinsville Park.
Volunteers for the McLean Trees Foundation (MTF) honored Mother’s Day and Mother Earth by edging, mulching and pruning 30 trees along Chain Bridge Road in Lewinsville Park in McLean. Three native Fringe Trees were also planted. The trees mark the entrance to Lewinsville Park and provide an important natural gateway to the business and residential community of McLean.
On Friday, May 17, Steve Mournighan and Vic Kimm, from SHARE, Inc., a McLean-area food bank, picked up nearly half a truckload of food and household items donated by Churchill Road Elementary School families to help replenish the SHARE, Inc. shelves.
A fundraiser for Mclean Little League has been announced by HBC Realty Group’s (Keller Williams Realty) Community Charity Champions. Come to dinner on Tuesday, June 11, from 5 to 8 p.m. at Pulcinella Italian Host in McLean to support Mclean Little League. Approximately 70 percent of the proceeds from food and drink will go to the charity, as long as the diner brings the flyer for the event.
The McLean Citizens Association presented 11 local teenagers with their Teen Character Awards during McLean Day Saturday.